Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm Back

I can't believe it has almost been a year.  I wish I could say I have been on holiday. But unfortunately I have been sick. It turns out I have lupus. A  site that explains it is here http://mollysfund.org/what-is-lupus/.
The good news is I have a wonderful doctors, we are starting a new med which should help in about 3 months and I found a great book Despite Lupus http://despitelupus.blogspot.com/.

So my blogging may bit hit or miss for a while. I was going to just shut it down but I figured I'll just post when I feel up to and when I don't I'll nap:)

I want this blog to be about crafting NOT lupus. If I feel I need to write more about it I will start a separate blog. I just wanted to explain the haphazardness a bit.

I've just started new crafts for this coming Christmas, but I'm going to try and post my projects from last year first. At least I did get some pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...